We had so much fun with our first photo contest back in October that we decided to do another one. Our theme, this time, is Winter. I know we’re all hoping for Spring but that dang groundhog saw shadow so we’re sure to have quite a few more weeks of cold…at least in these parts! This is what it looks like in my neck of the woods and more snow is expected tomorrow!
So, we figured a photo contest might just the thing to help pass the time! Brrrrrrr!!!!
Just like last time, we want you to share your most creative and fun pics, but this time look for (or take!) pics that depict Winter! You can start posting pics immediately through midnight March 1, 2019 (CST). All CAL members may vote for their favorites by liking the photos. We will select one photo for our cover photo for the FB page and the CAL Blog. The winner will be chosen by March 15th. The winner will also be featured in a blog post.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with this time!
- Only original photos may be submitted.
- Photos must be crochet/yarn related.
- Photos must be landscape orientation.
- Photos must be posted in the Cal – Crochet A Long Facebook Group Event for the Winter Photo Contest. Winter Photo Contest Event Page
- To vote you must like your favorite photograph.
- You may vote for as many photos as you want.
- Photos may not include children, people or animals
- One photo submission per day until midnight, March 1, 2018.
- Photos receiving the top number of likes will win.
- In the event of a tie, the admins will decide the winner.
- Winners will be announced no later than March 15, 2018.