Do you remember the first sunrise you ever saw? whether by yourself or with somebody special, I believe it was spectacular, something special and memorable! The pattern First Sunrise reminds me of that moment! let your creation remind you of that special moment!
This stunning design is by BebaBlanket, this pattern will be available on Ravelry for purchase (after the free and discounted copies are no longer available it will be at full price of 5€ – see below for pricing outline).
CALENDAR OF RELEASES:
Sept 9: Introduction
Sept 13: Part 1 (Rnds 1-14)
Sept 20: Part 2 (Rnds 15-31)
Sept 27: Part 3 (Rnds 32-43)
CAL AT A GLANCE:
- Intro/Info Release: 9/9/2019
- Start Date: 9/13/2019
- Release Time: September 13, 21:00 (EEST / UTC + 3)
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Languages: English
- Terms: US
- Chart: NO
- Video: YES
- Hosted by: Cal – Crochet A Long, Crochet Patterns by BeBaBlanket, BeBaBlanket blog (beba-blanket.weebly.com)
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Stitches Used: MR, ch, bpslst, sc, bpsc, shallow bpsc,hdc, dc, exdc, fpdc, bpdc, extr, fpextr
- Yarn Weight: #2 (fine), #3 (dk/light)
- Yarn Amount: #2: 300 grams – #3: 400 grams
- Hook Size: for fine yarn: 4.5mm – for dk yarn: G/5mm or H/5.5mm
- Gauge: not stated
- Finished Size: 31″ (78cm) – 35″ (90 cm)
this pattern starts off free and then increases in price:
***for the first 100 downloads – 100% free
***copies 101-200 – will be available for 50% discount (one time charge for all 3 parts)
***copies 201-unlimited – will be full price (one time charge for all 3 parts)
Be sure to watch for the release of this pattern so you don’t miss out on an amazing Sunrise…..
Of course be sure to share your photos in our Facebook Group and join the EVENT to get updates on releases in your notifications.
3 thoughts on “First Sunrise CAL”
[…] about First Sunrise also …. you won’t want to miss out on this CAL…. so CLICK HERE for more info on this blog. And CLICK HERE for more info on BebaBlanket’s […]
I seem to be unable to download the First Sunrise CAL. I’ve tried through FB and Ravelry and always wind up with a “crappers” response that there is an error. I was able to access the intro page, but never the CAL for Part 1. Any suggestions????
I would suggest trying her website directly.