Part 6 of the CARS and TRUCKS CAL by Jenness Fulton of Nessie’s Notions brings us the second and final race car, which is worked in a mixture of single crochet and the waistcoat stitch (aka the “knit” or “centre-post” stitch) in continuous rounds.
- Mini Race Car #2: HERE
Previously Released Parts:
- Part 1 (concrete mixer part 1)
- Part 2 (concrete mixer part 2)
- Part 3 (concrete mixer part 3)
- Part 4 (dump truck tip tray, wheels)
- Part 5 (mini race car #1)
Be sure to share the photos of your progress AND the finished project in the EVENT and of course our main Facebook Group! We love to see your creations and share in the excitement as they come together….
And do not forget to pop over to Nessie’s Notions and check out all of the other designs available!!!
Until next time…..